- Agents, Brokers Register For CMS Hosts 2018 PY ACA Exchange Agent & Broker Training On 7/20, 21, 26, & 27
- CMS Updates For Health Insurance Issuers On ACA Enrollment & Payment Data Reporting
- Tri-Agencies Update On Planned ACATransparency Reporting Rules For Non-QHP Issuers & Non-Grandfathered Group Health Plans
- Health Plans, Sponsoring Employers & Others Urged To Act Immediately In Response To Premera, Anthem Blue Cross Breaches
- State Exchange Problems Added ACA Threat Regardless of SCOTUS Decision In King v. Burwell
Cynthia Marcotte Sta… on …
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Guidance published by the Departments of Health and Human Services (HHS), Labor and the Treasury (the Agencies) on April 1, 2011 provides welcome clarifications about the workings of the “grandfathered health plan rules” that play a key role in determining what health plans and insurance policies must comply with certain key health insurance coverage reforms enacted as part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), as amended by the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 (the Reconciliation Act) (collectively, the Affordable Care Act).
The Affordable Care Act will require employer sponsored plans to honor vouchers to help pay the cost of coverage for certain lower income individuals and children. Employers and their health plans will face new responsibilities to determine relevant family income, to … Continue reading
The Internal Revenue Service has released an advance copy of interim guidance implementing requirements that employers report to employees of the cost of their employer-sponsored group health plan coverage required under Internal Revenue Code (Code) § 6051(a)(14) of the Code, as enacted as part of the Affordable Care Act.