- Agents, Brokers Register For CMS Hosts 2018 PY ACA Exchange Agent & Broker Training On 7/20, 21, 26, & 27
- CMS Updates For Health Insurance Issuers On ACA Enrollment & Payment Data Reporting
- Tri-Agencies Update On Planned ACATransparency Reporting Rules For Non-QHP Issuers & Non-Grandfathered Group Health Plans
- Health Plans, Sponsoring Employers & Others Urged To Act Immediately In Response To Premera, Anthem Blue Cross Breaches
- State Exchange Problems Added ACA Threat Regardless of SCOTUS Decision In King v. Burwell
Cynthia Marcotte Sta… on …
Category Archives: State Health Programs
2012 Expected To Bring Increased Enrollment, Lower Premiums & New Enforcement & Regulatory Challenges For Medicare Advantage Plans
Medicare Advantage enrollment will rise and premiums will decline in 2012. While plans can expect increased enrollment, the also face increasing challenges in managing the demands of increased government regulation under Health Care Reform and other new regulations, as well as rising governmental scrutiny of premiums and compliance.
The Affordable Care Act will require employer sponsored plans to honor vouchers to help pay the cost of coverage for certain lower income individuals and children. Employers and their health plans will face new responsibilities to determine relevant family income, to … Continue reading
Charts showing the final allotments made by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to States of funds to use to pay the Medicare Part B premiums for Qualifying Individuals (QIs) for the Federal fiscal year (FY) 2010 and the preliminary QI allotments for FY 2011 appear in the March 19, 2011 Federal Register.