- Agents, Brokers Register For CMS Hosts 2018 PY ACA Exchange Agent & Broker Training On 7/20, 21, 26, & 27
- CMS Updates For Health Insurance Issuers On ACA Enrollment & Payment Data Reporting
- Tri-Agencies Update On Planned ACATransparency Reporting Rules For Non-QHP Issuers & Non-Grandfathered Group Health Plans
- Health Plans, Sponsoring Employers & Others Urged To Act Immediately In Response To Premera, Anthem Blue Cross Breaches
- State Exchange Problems Added ACA Threat Regardless of SCOTUS Decision In King v. Burwell
Cynthia Marcotte Sta… on …
Tag Archives: Cafeteria plan
Recent Internal Revenue Service (IRS) guidance loosens the conditions under which health flexible spending account (HFSA) and health reimbursement accounts may permit participants to use debit cards to purchase over-the-counter medicines or drugs after January 15, 2011.