- Agents, Brokers Register For CMS Hosts 2018 PY ACA Exchange Agent & Broker Training On 7/20, 21, 26, & 27
- CMS Updates For Health Insurance Issuers On ACA Enrollment & Payment Data Reporting
- Tri-Agencies Update On Planned ACATransparency Reporting Rules For Non-QHP Issuers & Non-Grandfathered Group Health Plans
- Health Plans, Sponsoring Employers & Others Urged To Act Immediately In Response To Premera, Anthem Blue Cross Breaches
- State Exchange Problems Added ACA Threat Regardless of SCOTUS Decision In King v. Burwell
Cynthia Marcotte Sta… on …
Tag Archives: Premium Subsidy
Charts showing the final allotments made by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to States of funds to use to pay the Medicare Part B premiums for Qualifying Individuals (QIs) for the Federal fiscal year (FY) 2010 and the preliminary QI allotments for FY 2011 appear in the March 19, 2011 Federal Register.